TOLL FREE: 888-674-8585
Local & Reliable Garage Door Repair in Lynnwood WA
- 24/7 Emergency Repair (Weekends & Holidays too!)
- Servicing for ALL Garage Door Types
- Scheduled Maintenance Programs
- Garage Doors, Openers, and Remote Controls
- Preferred Customer Status & Priority Dispatching: All requests by your firm will receive special consideration and top priority assignment.
- Priority Service: We will perform service as required on a 24 hour emergency basis.
- Price Discount: All parts subject to a 10% discount.
- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance: A complete list of inspections and adjustments.
The Benefits of Membership in our Preventative Maintenance Program:
Family Owned, Serving King & Snohomish County Since 1987
Specialty Door Service is a family-owned and locally operated company. We pride ourselves on having an extensive knowledge of new products, and the ability to repair garage doors both new and old. Looking to keep your current door running smoothly? We got you covered! Looking for some new technology? We can get you the latest door styles and features. We'd also like to recommend you consider getting on a regular maintenance schedule will save your money by preventing the more costly garage door repairs. Enrollment is FREE and all benefits start immediately upon your authorization.
Specialty Door has the trucks and repair staff that can get to your location fast and fix your door fast. Home or business garage doors, overhead or metal rollup styles, and even motorized gates---we focus on being quick, effective, and affordable. Schedule your repair or service appointment promptly with our friendly staff! We offer 24-hour emergency service, so that you don't have to sacrifice your security or productivity. It's the kind of garage door repair Lynnwood homeowners and business owners have been relying on for decades!
Broken torsion springs are the most common garage door repair problem. Your home door springs will fail about every 8-10 years. It's not anything to panic about, but these springs work under a lot of pressure and they will eventually snap. Although it's a common issue, you should always have a professional replace these springs and calibrate them. If spring replacements aren't handled correctly, it can lead to another failure and costly repair. Specialty Door Service's repair technicians will show you why we are known as the best in garage door repair for Lynnwood and the surrounding areas!