TOLL FREE: 888-674-8585
Garage Door Service and Repair in Lynnwood
- 24-Hour Emergency Services (Plus Weekends and Holidays)
- Repairing any Type of Garage Door System
- Programs for Regularly-Scheduled Maintenance
- Automatic Opener Repairs and Replacement
- Priority Dispatching/"Preferred Status": Your service requests receive first consideration.
- Parts Price Discount: Enjoy a 10% discount on all applicable parts.
- Regularly Scheduled Servicing: We remind you and schedule your for a list of inspections and preventative adjustments that extend the life of your door, and catch problems when they are small.
The Many Benefits of Specialty Door's Preventative Service/Maintenance Program:
Family Owned, Serving King & Snohomish County Since 1987
At Specialty Door Service, we are proud to be locally-owned and locally-operated. We approach this business with passion and have extensive knowledge and training on all types of doors, openers, styles, and the latest products. Whether you are looking for a quick fix on the door you already love, or you are looking for something that works better for you and your needs, you can count on us. Give it a shot and ask us about new technology that could make your home or business life a little more convenient. We can also save you money through our regular maintenance programs. Enrollment is FREE...read more about it below.
With our trucks and our professionals, Specialty Door is more than ready to get to your location fast and fix any garage door system very fast. It doesn't matter if we are talking about a home or a business, we are always focused on being quick, effective, and affordable. Our friendly staff gets you scheduled promptly so that we can get a pro out to you as soon as possible. With our emergency service, you won't need to compromise your security or your productivity. It's the kind of garage door repair service that Lynnwood homeowners and business owners have been relying on for decades!
The most common garage door problem is Broken torsion springs. Your home door springs typically only last 8-10 years before they snap. It's not anything to panic about, but these springs work under a lot of pressure and they will eventually snap. Although it's a common issue, you should only rely on an experienced professional to replace and calibrate new springs. If your door's spring replacement isn't handled safely and correctly, you are risking your safety and more costly repairs. Specialty Door Service has technicians that handle your situation with ease and demonstrate why we've been the best choice for garage door repair in Lynnwood for decades!