TOLL FREE: 888-674-8585
Quality Garage Door Repair for Redmond
- 24/7 Emergency Repair (including Holidays and Weekends)
- Servicing and Repair for ALL Garage Door Types
- Scheduled Maintenance Programs
- Garage Doors, Openers, and Remote Controls
- Preferred Customer Status & Priority Dispatching: All requests by your firm will receive special consideration and top priority assignment.
- Priority Service: We will perform service as required on a 24 hour emergency basis.
- Price Discount: All parts subject to a 10% discount.
- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance: A complete list of inspections and adjustments.
The Benefits of Membership in our Preventative Maintenance Program:
Family Owned, Serving King & Snohomish County Since 1987
Specialty Door Service is a family-owned and operated and has over thirty years of experience in commercial and residential garage doors. We have the extensive knowledge of current products, and latest style and technology as well as the ability to repair garage doors-- no matter the age of your system. If you are looking to keep your door functioning properly we have a regular maintenance schedule that will save your cash by preventing the more costly garage door repairs. Enrollment is FREE and all benefits start immediately upon your authorization.
Proud to be locally serving the Redmond community since 1987 Specialty Door has all the fully stocked service trucks and repair staff that can come out to you quickly and fix your door fast. We provide service to both commercial and residential garage doors, overhead or metal rollup styles, and even motorized gates. Our goal is to be effective, and affordable-- always providing quality repairs. Our experienced staff will schedule your appointment promptly and if you have an emergency situation we are always available. We work hard to be the most dependable provider of quality, cost effective garage doors in Redmond, WA.
Do you have an issue with a garage door part? Broken torsion springs are the most common garage door issue that needs to be addressed every 8-10 years. Torsion springs hold the pressure of your entire door so over time they break down. A spring repair should always be replaced by a trained professional to ensure that the spring is replaced correctly and your door is properly calibrated. When a faulty spring replacements takes place, it can lead to another failure and costly repair. Specialty Door Service's repair technicians have the training, experience and equipment to replace your torsion springs fast.
Garage Door Repair for These Wonderful Areas: